Sadly it looks like we will be selling our current flock of sheep rather than take them up the range as we had planned. Boonah is situated in a tick infected zone and our farm near Allora is in tick free zone, we have been trying to decide if we should take them up with us.
All things considered, the cost and potential risk is not worth it in our minds. The last thing we want is to introduce ticks into our environment on the farm, possibly putting our and surrounding properties into quarantine for several years.
|Look at that face|
Apparently the dogs and chooks/ducks are ok to move without treatment.
So, I'm really sad about selling them and will miss them all. Hopefully I will be able to find them good homes.