A journal of my favourite pastimes gardening, farming and sewing.

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

TAKING A BREATH

After an unearthly silence of over 2 months, here we are again.  Now at the farm full time, with the Boonah house finished of its renovations and on the market.  I am sad to leave that place, not for the house but more for my garden.  Over the last few weeks, it has been in its full flowering glory.  Compared to that, the farm with its absolute lack of gardens feels quite bereft.  Still what are without a challenge.
Our new little house

We now have bore water


Cattle yards
I had more photos but, like pretty much everything else, I can't find them at the moment.  Anyway, you get the idea.

We had these trees at the front of the house and couldn't figure out what they were.  Now we know...

Little apricots
Anyway, just to say, not drowning - waving.




2 comments:

  1. Glad you have moved at last, Barb. Now...when you have unpacked everything and found the gardening gloves etc. I guess you will be outside making yourselves a garden. By the way, the State Rose Garden looks gorgeous from the road when I pass by. I must stop and have a look one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barb, i can understand your pain at leaving the garden. Have you been planning the next one while waiting. It looks like a blank canvas so its yours for the making. Looks like you are going to need shade around the house. Do share your plans.

    ReplyDelete